program fosters creativity, curiosity, interaction, communication, independence and respect for others.
Our programs seek to stimulate children’s curiosity, and encourage well-rounded growth for all children based on their individual levels of development throughout the day by providing:
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Respect for each child’s culture and traditions
- A program that addresses each child’s need for fun, creativity, active play, communication skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, cognitive growth, social interaction, rest, and nutrition. Children are encouraged to value teamwork, interdependence, and group play
- An opportunity for family members to actively participate in strong partnerships with teachers to share an understanding of each child’s individuality and to build an accurate picture of their strengths, abilities and overall development
- A focus on anti-bias and peace education
The learning centres include: